Our Contracts and Grants Management Division offers pre-award, administration and post-award services for all sponsored awards. Read the Contracts and Grants Overview here.
As the Authorized Organization Representatives, VERAM personnel will submit applications on behalf of Principal Investigators. The VERAM Contracts and Grants Manager (CGM) should be notified whenever you are considering submitting a Letter of Intent (LOI) or proposal.
Our pre-award services include:
- Confirm PI eligibility with VAAAHS Research Administration
- Review Conflict of Interest disclosure
- Review sponsor guidelines and identify key issues
- Develop timeline for all input and approvals
- Prepare the budget
- Secure subcontract information
- Provide comprehensive editorial review of proposal package
- Assure proposal meets all sponsor guidelines and is in final form
- Responsible for sponsor forms and electronic submission systems
- Provide institutional approval for proposal
- Assist with sponsor requests for Just in Time information (JIT), etc.
If you have identified a funding opportunity contact us to coordinate your proposal submission efforts.
Julia F. Houston, MSW
Contracts and Grants Manager